Comprehensive photovoltaic products and services
- Ground-mounted solar energy plants: development, design, installation, maintenance of ground-mounted photovoltaic solar energy parks.
- Roof-mounted solar energy plants: integration, renovation and new builds.
- A range of high-performance solar modules. Rezosolar is the brand dedicated specifically to professional applications.
- Rezax: the Solarezo brand dedicated to the general public with solutions designed for accredited distributors and installers.
Download our brochure (PDF 1.3 MB)
How does it work?
Electricity production, an ecological solution
The fossil energy sources (oil, coal, gas, uranium) mainly used for years now have demonstrated their limits and their all-too-often negative impact on the environment.
Solarezo therefore proposes renewable energy solutions for which our resources are not limited: their use also generates nothing (or little) in the way of waste or pollutant emissions.
Photovoltaic solar energy is a pollution-free solution for electricity production.
By investing with Solarezo in solar energy, you benefit from an advantageous opportunity with a great future:
- Today, thanks to photovoltaic solar systems, you can produce electricity in a way that is decentralised, modular and environmentally-friendly and then sell that electricity to the grid, thereby reducing your electricity bills.
- For our photovoltaic roofs or ground-mounted solar energy parks, the modules are installed by our professionals to achieve the highest energy yields. Our highly-reliable photovoltaic facilities require little specific maintenance. They have a long lifespan and Solarezo handles their maintenance. The power supplied by our solar panels is guaranteed for at least 20 years.
- Photovoltaic energy is one of the technical and strategic solutions capable of offering access to the "Bâtiment Basse Consommation" (BBC, Low-Energy Building) label from 2012 (consumption of less than 50 kWh/m²/year) and the "Bâtiment à Energie Positive" (BEPOS, Postive Energy Building) label from 2020.
The principle of photovoltaic solar energy
Solar radiation is one of the easiest types of energy to exploit, it is available in unlimited quantities and is also free of charge.
Photovoltaic solar energy, not to be confused with thermal solar energy, is energy from the conversion of the direct light from the sun into electricity. It is possible to transform this energy by photovoltaic cells.
The basic components of these cells are semiconductors, the most widely used of which is silicon (used by Solarezo). To achieve sufficient power, the cells are linked together to form a photovoltaic module, also referred to as a solar panel.
1 The modules capture the sun's rays and transform them into direct electric current which they transport to an inverter.
2 – 3 The inverter converts this electricity into alternating current that is compatible with the grid. (The direct current that is generated has to be converted into alternating current comparable to that used to power our everyday electrical goods). The inverter is a rectifier that increases the voltage before injecting the electricity into the public grid by a cable.
4 – 5 A meter measures the electricity delivered to the electric grid.